Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PARating : 5
I thought Dr. Greenberg and staff did an excellent job with my bridge replacement.
- Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Types of Dental Bridges
- Before and After Dental Bridges
- Dental Bridge Procedure
Unlike other artificial teeth such as dentures or crowns, bridges are fixed onto the teeth adjoining the gap in your mouth, or on to their neighbors. There are several ways to build a dental bridge depending on how it will be fitted in place, and what substance will be used to manufacture it.
If it is to be fitted indirectly, it will be manufactured in a laboratory according to an impression taken of the teeth, and then fixed on the abutment teeth. It is also possible for composite resin bridges to be molded and fixed directly onto the teeth inside the mouth. In both cases, the adjoining teeth are planed down and perfectly shaped to make room for and accommodate the bridge, depending on the type of substance being used.
You will need at least two visits to our clinic for this procedure. During the first appointment, the abutment teeth will be prepared and an impression will be taken of the teeth and gap, to be sent to the manufacturing laboratory. At Mouth Carolina, we promise only the best and you can expect your dental prosthesis to fit perfectly onto the adjoining teeth, providing you maximum comfort.
You can select from porcelain, gold or ceramic-metal fused material for your bridge. Our expert dentists will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each, and recommend the best substance for your individual situation. You don't have to live with uncomfortable and unsightly gaps, come and visit us at Mouth Carolina and have them bridged.
- Charleston, SC dentist discusses options for filling dental gaps with bridges
- When looking for a way to restore missing teeth, Charleston SC patients ask, "What is a dental bridge?"
- Dentist near West Ashley SC discusses factors that affect the answer to "How long does a dental bridge last in your mouth?"
- Dentist discusses how to prevent complications of tooth loss in Charleston with dental bridges
- West Ashley patients realize the benefits of implants without the high price tag, thanks to affordable bridges
- West Ashley area dentist describes the use of a bridge to replace a missing tooth
- Where patients in the Summerville, SC area can obtain affordable dental bridges
- When might a West Ashley area patient be a candidate for bridges for teeth at their local dentist?
- How long do bridges last?
- Which Dentist in the Charleston area offers affordable dental bridges?