Cosmetic dental practice and care for patients in Charleston, SC worried about the appearance of dental imperfections
The smile is the first impression you give to others. But is your smile giving off a negative vibe? Do you find yourself hiding your smile from others because of imperfections? At Mouth Carolina Dentistry, patients in and around the community of Charleston, SC have options available to them when it comes to cosmetic dental care. Dr. Andrew Greenberg is a dentist who is pleased to provide cosmetic treatments for new and current patients.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
The field of cosmetic dentistry focuses on treating imperfections of the smile. This may include missing, stained, or broken teeth that may cause patients to feel self-conscious about their appearance. Dr. Andrew Greenberg offers a wide selection of aesthetic solutions for patients to consider when they are interested in improving their smiles, including the following treatments:
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile with medical-grade solutions is easy with the team at Mouth Carolina Dentistry. We offer professional-grade choices that surpass the results that can be achieved with over-the-counter options.
- Dental crowns – porcelain dental crowns are effective “caps” for the visible portion of the tooth and provide an extra layer of protection for broken or weakened teeth
- Dental veneers – made of porcelain, these facings are fabricated for patients to bond over the front teeth to conceal obvious imperfections that are impacting the overall appearance of the smile
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth with dental implants is a highly effective option for many of our patients who are seeking a tooth replacement solution that is strong, durable, and reliable.
- Composite resin bonding – resin bonding, or “dental bonding,” can be used to disguise problems such as chipped, cracked, or gapped teeth, and provide several years of improvement before needing to be replaced.
Discuss your cosmetic dental needs with our dentist today
Dr. Andrew Greenberg and the dedicated team at Mouth Carolina Dentistry are available in the area of Charleston, SC to assist patients in finding effective ways of restoring the smile when imperfections are present. If you are interested in learning more about cosmetic dental solutions used in our facility, we welcome you to request a consultation appointment with our staff by calling (843)751 4262. We are located at 3 Gamecock Avenue in Suite 302 and invite new and current patients and families seeking comprehensive dental care.
Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA - Dr. Andrew Greenberg
Dr. Andrew Greenberg completed his Bachelor’s Degree in New Orleans, Louisiana at Tulane University. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine in 2009, where he portrayed excellent academic performance. He exercises his academic brilliance to the benefit of his patients every day. He grew up in a family with a dental background and showed interest in the field since his early days.