Cosmetic dental surgeon in Charleston offers procedures for stunning smiles
A beautiful smile can boost your self-confidence and help you make a good first impression. A good cosmetic dental surgeon can give you options to improve your smile. Located in Charleston, SC, Dr. Andrew Greenberg of Mouth Carolina Dentistry offers cosmetic procedures for smile enhancement.
What is involved in cosmetic dental surgery?
In dentistry, cosmetic services are procedures designed to enhance the appearance of your teeth and gums. These procedures range in invasiveness, depending upon the patient’s need. Cosmetic dentistry may include adding or removing material from the teeth and gums or altering the color, size, or shape. Appearance is the focus of the cosmetic field but aspects of oral health and functionality may be improved as well.
Studies show the amount spent on cosmetic dental procedures has more than doubled in the past five years. Patients are constantly searching for ways to achieve natural, bright, straight smiles. At Mouth Carolina Dentistry, we understand the importance of a winning smile. We offer:
- Teeth whitening is the most common cosmetic procedure. We offer take-home whitening trays to brighten your smile.
- Tooth colored fillings are a safe, aesthetically pleasing way to restore decayed teeth.
- Crowns are used to restore cracked, chipped, or broken teeth or to cover dental implants. Tooth-colored crowns are shaded to match the surrounding teeth. They appear natural and are long-lasting.
- Porcelain veneers are adhered to the front of the teeth to improve their size, shape, or color. Made of porcelain, veneers are durable and long-lasting.
- Smile makeovers are tailored to each patient. Procedures may include one or more services to help achieve the smile you deserve. Patients may need teeth whitening, dental crowns, tooth-colored fillings, or veneers to complete their smiles.
Call Mouth Carolina Dentistry today to schedule your appointment. (843)751 4262
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page