How You Can Achieve the Perfect Smile with Dental Bridge Replacement
Like most people, Charleston, South Carolina residents are most confident when their smile is at its best. It’s not uncommon to lose a tooth, and missing one or more teeth affects your confidence and ability to chew and can even make it difficult to speak clearly.
Fortunately, there are solutions at Mouth Carolina Dentistry to replace missing teeth, and dental bridges are a popular option.
What Are Dental Bridges?
The purpose of a dental bridge is to do exactly what it implies: bridge the gap between two or more teeth using one or more artificial teeth. Dental bridges are fixed directly onto the teeth that adjoin the gap in your dental arch.
Your dentist will take an impression of your existing teeth, and the bridge will be fabricated in a lab. Another option is for resin bridges to be molded, then fixed onto the teeth directly.
The Benefits of Dental Bridges
Dental bridges are one of the most affordable ways to replace missing teeth. Here are the benefits of getting a dental bridge:
- Dental bridges can last a lifetime with proper care
- You’ll be able to speak more clearly
- Chewing can become more comfortable and efficient
- Replacing missing teeth can help prevent bone loss
- You maintain your facial structure, which can prevent bone loss at the site of lost teeth in the jawbone
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Bridges
How do you know if you’re a good candidate for dental bridge replacement? Dr. Greenberg and his team will help you decide the best replacement options for your missing teeth, but you may be a good candidate for bridges if any of these describe you:
- One or more of your natural teeth are missing
- You’re in good overall health
- You practice good oral hygiene
- Your bone structure is mostly solid, and you can support the bridge more easily
Dental Bridge Replacement Near Me
Do you want to know how full mouth reconstruction can change your life?
Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA - Dr. Andrew Greenberg
Dr. Andrew Greenberg completed his Bachelor’s Degree in New Orleans, Louisiana at Tulane University. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine in 2009, where he portrayed excellent academic performance. He exercises his academic brilliance to the benefit of his patients every day. He grew up in a family with a dental background and showed interest in the field since his early days.