Dental office provides a wide range of services near Charleston, SC
If you are looking for a dental office “near me” in the area of Charleston, SC that offers a wide selection of services, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Andrew Greenberg of Mouth Carolina Dentistry. With our professionals, patients can choose from various procedures that offer prevention, reconstruction, or aesthetic benefits. Below is a sample of the services we provide in our state-of-the-art facility:
- Teeth whitening – keeping the smile bright and brilliant is easy with our take-home custom-fitted whitening trays and professional-strength whitening gels available for our patients.
- Dental crowns – dental crowns, sometimes referred to by patients as dental “caps,” cover the visible portion of a tooth to offer an extra layer of protection and to restore a tooth that may have been damaged or infected. We use porcelain to creates these crowns, ensuring seamless integration.
- Dental bridges – missing teeth replaced with dental bridges are natural-looking. This also restores the function of the smile, improving chewing, biting, and speaking efficiency with an affordable solution.
- Porcelain veneers – enhancing the smile and disguising imperfections can be achieved with placing porcelain veneers, which are thin ceramic facings bonded onto the front of an anterior tooth.
- Root canal therapy – using root canal therapy, patients can treat an infected or diseased tooth while eliminating the need for permanent tooth extraction. Root canal therapy is an effective way of maintaining a natural tooth in the smile while addressing the pain and discomfort caused by certain conditions.
- Dental implants – patients with missing teeth may find that dental implants are the most beneficial solution for many of our patients, as this long-term solution can last a lifetime. Dental implants are titanium posts that use the natural jawbone for stability and support. They can replace one, several, or all teeth in a dental arch depending on the unique needs of the patient.
Get ready to speak to our team today!
Whether you are considering preventative, cosmetic, or restorative dentistry, Dr. Andrew Greenberg and the team of Mouth Carolina Dentistry can assist! Contact our Charleston, SC area practice, located at 3 Gamecock Avenue, Ste. 302, at (843)751 4262.
Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA - Dr. Andrew Greenberg
Dr. Andrew Greenberg completed his Bachelor’s Degree in New Orleans, Louisiana at Tulane University. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine in 2009, where he portrayed excellent academic performance. He exercises his academic brilliance to the benefit of his patients every day. He grew up in a family with a dental background and showed interest in the field since his early days.