West Ashley SC area dentists ease fears over costs of treatment with payment plan options
From the outset, it may not seem like such a big deal to skip a dental checkup or cleaning. One missed appointment can turn into two and snowball from there. The longer you go without necessary preventive care, the more problems can grow. Completely new conditions can arise. These conditions may result in the need for more extensive procedures, which are more expensive and more time-consuming than routine care.
Many insurance companies cover procedures that are classified as preventive. Insurance will usually only cover a portion of the expenses associated with restoring your tooth or teeth back to health and an attractive appearance. Mouth Carolina Dentistry will work with you on payment plans and financing options, should insurance not cover all of the expenses associated with treatment.
Financing stretches your remaining balance over several months or more, resulting in a monthly payment that fits more manageably within your budget. Dr. Andrew Greenberg feels no patient should ever have to forgo a recommended treatment he or she so desperately needs due to concerns about costs, so Mouth Carolina Dentistry is proud to offer many options for payment.
In addition to costs increasing as existing problems escalate, there are some other often-overlooked consequences of delaying treatment, including:
- What starts as a tooth infection can become a life-threatening systemic illness.
- Tooth infections or abscesses may start as a toothache but can become so painful that out of desperation a patient may rush to the ER for treatment, which adds significantly to costs.
- Tooth decay and gum disease put you at greater risk for a host of serious conditions from heart disease to poorly controlled diabetes, which also requires costly treatment.
- Suffering with and/or treating severe dental disease and its whole-body complications add up to missed work and school days.
- Periodontal disease in children can have long-term consequences on a child’s development and scholastic performance, and advanced gum disease in expectant mothers has been linked to low-weight babies and other pregnancy complications.
There are many reasons to schedule an appointment at Mouth Carolina Dentistry. Thanks to flexible Dentists Payment Plan and options that remove West Ashley NC patients’ financial barriers to getting the care they need and deserve, there are few excuses to delay scheduling an appointment. Call 843-751-4262. Dr. Greenberg looks forward to seeing you and your family members for the first time or for the latest in a series of visits to keep everyone at their healthiest.Back to Dental Library Page