Don’t Let Dull, Stained Teeth Ruin Your Smile, Get Your Teeth Professionally Whitened
If you are plagued with dull, stained, and discolored teeth, now is the time to enhance your smile. Many of the foods and beverages we consume each day can cause our teeth to dull and absorb stains. Nothing is worse than seeing pictures of yourself with dull, yellowing teeth.
At Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA, Dr. Andrew Greenberg offers professional teeth whitening to Charleston, South Carolina residents, giving back a dazzling smile they will be proud of.
Everyday Items that Can Stain and Dull Teeth
Many of our favorite day items, like tea and coffee, can cause wear and tear on the outer covering of the teeth and enamel.
Here are some of the common causes for stained teeth:
- Tea drinks
- Sauces like soy sauce, curry, and spaghetti sauce
- Sports drinks can erode the surface of the teeth, making them more prone to staining
- Wine, red is the most offensive to your pearly whites, but white wine can stain as well
- Fruits and berries like blueberries, blackberries, cherries, and pomegranates can stain teeth
- Sodas like Cola and Dr. Pepper are the worst, but all can destroy enamel
- Candy and treats like popsicles and colored candy can stain your tongue and teeth
Before And After Results
There are many ways to reduce teeth stains, here are just a couple of options to help reduce teeth stains:
- Use straws when drinking
- Reduce consumption of some of the foods that cause staining
- Swallow quickly, and don’t leave staining food and drink in your mouth
- Brush teeth promptly after consuming staining foods and drinks
- Get your teeth professionally whitened
Schedule Your Teeth Whitening Appointment Today at Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA
If your teeth are not as bright as you’d like them to be, schedule a professional whitening with the experts at Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA. The affordable dental whitening cost will pay off when you see how bright and clean your teeth look.
Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA - Dr. Andrew Greenberg
Dr. Andrew Greenberg completed his Bachelor’s Degree in New Orleans, Louisiana at Tulane University. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine in 2009, where he portrayed excellent academic performance. He exercises his academic brilliance to the benefit of his patients every day. He grew up in a family with a dental background and showed interest in the field since his early days.