No Dental Insurance? We have options:
Enroll in the Mouth Carolina Dental Savings Plan!
- The Dental Savings Plan costs just $413 per year. Membership includes two dental cleanings, 7 vertical bitewings, full mouth probing, plus one emergency dental visit during the one year period at our office. Without our Dental Savings Plan, these services cost more than $800. This means you save over $380 in just the first year alone!
- In addition to the benefits listed above, members of the Dental Savings Plan receive 20% off if paying with cash or cheque, 15% off if paying with credit card or 10% off if paying with Carecredit off all services (except bleaching and Nitrous Oxide), creating significant savings for patients who need crowns, dentures, root canals, fillings, etc
- We are happy to offer this option to you and hope to become your dental care home. If you have any questions about our savings plan, please call us. We look forward to taking great care of you!
- The Dental Savings Plan FOR KIDS is an exclusive plan available for our patients age 13 and younger with no dental insurance. Just like our adult program, this is designed to offer quality dentistry FOR KIDS at affordable cost. Cost of membership FOR KIDS is only $367 per child per year.
- Membership includes two cleanings per year, Associated xrays and 20% off dental services provided in house at Mouth Carolina Dentistry. This is a value of over $700. With the Dental Savings Plan for Kids, you save over $300 the first year! Smile KIDS (and parents) !!!
Mouth Carolina Dentistry, PA - Dr. Andrew Greenberg
Dr. Andrew Greenberg completed his Bachelor’s Degree in New Orleans, Louisiana at Tulane University. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine in 2009, where he portrayed excellent academic performance. He exercises his academic brilliance to the benefit of his patients every day. He grew up in a family with a dental background and showed interest in the field since his early days.